Friday, December 30, 2005

The Countdown has begun...

At the beginning of pregnancy you count up...10 weeks, 12 weeks, 28 weeks...but when you get to a certain point you start counting down again. I've got 5 weeks left until I'm a deliverable week count. It will probably be another 2 weeks after that before I actually deliver, but still, I've begun my countdown. I went to the sonographer today. I got to see the little guy. When the sonographer showed us the male anatomy, my husband said, "Ohhh, it's big." What a man thing to say! Anyways, despite the fact I keep saying "she", I suppose it is a "he." I really want a boy but since I keep saying "she" I'm afraid my mother's intuition is telling me its a girl and the docs are all wrong and we got a lot of boy clothes that we don't really need. So...the baby's healthy. I'm healthy. And I'm afraid 5 weeks are going to seem like 20 weeks and only one day all at the same time. I didn't ever know that something could be too fast and too slow all at the same time...hmmm, pregnancy really does make you crazy, huh?

1 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Christen said...

Amelia,

YAY!! You look fabulous (I've checked out Jordan's flickr site). Happy New Year- your little BOY is going to be so cute. Or is it really a GIRL!?! Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home