Wednesday, February 01, 2006

2 Weeks Left

Jonah will be born any time within the next month. We'll make sure we notify the blogging world after the delivery, and post plenty of pictures.

Today I had the opportunity to sit outside my school library on a bench for a solid hour. At one point I saw a girl wearing these pants and smoking. She was giving someone directions and for a moment, I pictured her wearing some sort of business casual clothing helping people out at some sort of semi-important job, and doing very well at it. It was like I saw a vision of this person fulfilling their potential instead of growing old in hot topic fashion. Sorry that was so anti-climatic. It was just an observation.

2 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Those pants are BUTT ugly. But then again I've never appreciated that neo-gothic aesthetic.

It's conformity for the non-conformist.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Jordy said...

I agree. I also see the non comformist, at least in texas, as someone who avoids other people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home