Thursday, February 09, 2006

Creepy Old Guyz

When my family moved to Texas my mom picked up a job throwing newspapers from her car in the middle of the night. She would get a call anywhere from 10 to 2am, telling her that papers were ready to pick up in town. After getting the call, she would leave the house without a sound and return before sun rise.

In the summer of 2000, I took up her paper route for a week or two while she went somewhere I can't remember. One night during the week, around 3 am, I slowly turn onto a street where I see an old guy standing in his yard wearing p.j's. I thought, "Wow, this guy must really want his paper." I never saw the guy move. Was he sleep walking? Was he crazy? I never found out. I told my mom about it and she said she had seen him out there all the time.

Anyway, watch out for old guys who stand in their yard in the middle of the night.

2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger bedelia said...

random!?!?!

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

AMELIA! WHO WAS YOUR PROFESSOR FOR AMERICAN LIT? (the class you read Moby Dick for)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home