Thursday, February 02, 2006

Elevator Issues

Yesterday, I went to the doc. (No news. I've still got 2 weeks left.) I walk in the front doors and can see the elevators directly in front of me. I see that a girl pushes the up button and almost immediately the doors open. She got on and I sped up my waddle to get there in time. The door didn't even start to close before I got there. But there are 2 doctors in the back of the elevator, and a hispanic family of three in the front. I kind of squeeze in between the girl that just got on and the family to get to the middle of the elevator...it was a big one so it could fit a hospital bed/ gurney if need be. So the hispanic lady mumbles under her breath something tacky about how many more people need to get on the elevator and starts furiously pushing at the buttons trying to get the door to close. I'm kind of staring at her in shock plus she has the lowest cut shirt on ever and cleavage is just falling out. She knows it too, because she keeps tugging at it. (Her son and husband are looking bashful and staring at the floor.) Apparently and luckily, I wasn't the only one staring in a state of shock. The girl that got on right before me was too. The lady looks and her and with a load of attitude says, "What?" The elevator beeped and opened right about then and the girl said something like, "sorry you're having such a bad day." The boobie lady hollers back, "It wasn't bad until I saw you." I wanted to holler at the lady, "First of all, put on a shirt that covers your boobs. And maybe next time, you should take the stairs. And pushing the button 2o times in a row doesn't make it go any faster." Needless to say, I was glad to get off that elevator.

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Jordy said...

Sometimes people like that need to be yelled at, but with the utmost sincerity.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Christen said...

I can't believe "boobie lady!" hahahaha- What a mean lady! I think I might have had to open my big mouth on that one. 2 weeks!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home