Saturday, February 18, 2006

Dads

So the past week or so has been busy, primarily because I've made it so. Example: Thursday was the day after the dr's reported due date. It made me frantic, so I tried getting everything done possible that I could. Homework, tests in the testing center, etc... it's kind of like the last minute rush before Christmas. You just want to be prepared and have something good for the person you love; in this case, Jonah. However, you never know when "christmas" is, so you expend all your energy trying to get ready for this untimed event. I don't know if any of you go through what I go through on Christmas eve. You go to bed, but you just never seem to fall asleep because you're so anxious. It's like that right now that we're this close to the end.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Christen said...

I know what you mean! Please, please, PLEASE post when the littly guy is born- we're so excited to hear!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home