Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Cartoons

I'm kind of embarassed to be writing about this, but it needs to be told.

Sonya, a lady that sits in the cubicle over, buys the Dallas Morning News every day. And every day it ends up on my desk. However, lately she's kept the Lifestyle section to do the Wonderword. It leaves me without the only important part of the paper-the comics.

Yesterday I took the lifestyle section from her desk and walked away with it to the bathroom. I figured she had finished the Wonderword and was done with the paper. I read it in the bathroom, and left it in the box that holds the toilet seat covers. I didn't think I would need it, so I left it for someone else to use.

Shortly before 4pm, Sonya came over asking for the newspaper. I looked at her, put the best puzzled look on my face possible, and started moving around my desk saying things like, "uhh, I don't know." She kept repeating herself, "Jordan! Jordan! Where's tha paper man?!" I didn't want to tell her. I realized I was lying so I just fessed up, "It's in the bathroom." It was tainted, and now so am I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home