Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I looked out the window...

And what did I see? A peeping tom...
Well, not really it was a tree climbing, branch cutting, chainsaw baring kid hanging out in the tree outside my 2nd floor balcony. That would be a sweet job. I mean who wouldn't want to climb trees all day with a chainsaw. Every day you could come home and say I saw the coolest thing. Today, he probably said, "There was this crazy lady in a moo-moo trying to subtly take pictures of me through her window, but it wasn't all that subtle." Anyways, if my full-time job wasn't being a mom, I would want to be a tree-climber. Maybe when all the kids are grown up, I can be the old lady tree climber and all the young guys can affectionally call me "Grandma Chainsaw."

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger bedelia said...

It's awesome how such seeming little things, can make such great blogs...

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Jordy said...

Er... that was posted by me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home