Friday, July 14, 2006

Worky, Ready, No Bloggy

There'a few reasons why I haven't written a blog in well over a month. They're all pretty solid reasons; meaning they've led to me being more productive than I would have been struggling all day to figure out what to post.

I picked up a second job at the Harold B. Lee Library. I get up at 4:30am, and am at work by 5am. It's just doing custodial work. I like it. Our crew cleans 5 bathrooms then we each do our respective jobs. Mine is on the "big vac". I haven't used a pedometer yet, but walking for 2 hours in the Periodicals and Social Sciences rooms probably racks up a mile or two.

I've also started reading a book called "The Prestige". Reading for fun is something I rarely do, so that means this books is extremely interesting to me. It's being turned into a film which comes out in October. You can see the trailer at www.apple.com/quicktime/trailers/. I'd hate to ruin anything about the book, so if you want to spoil it for yourself, check wikipedia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home