Thursday, May 04, 2006

House, M.D.

So last night, I woke up around 5:30 from a nightmare. I usually don't have nightmares; especially nightmares with Freddy Krueger, one of my childhood nemeses. I got out of bed, went into the living room and read my scriptures. It helped me to block out any forces trying to keep me up. So I finished Alma 55, and went back to bed. Needless to say that even after I had read my scriptures and gone back to bed, I still didn't get a very good nights rest.

Last night, after Amelia squirted contact solution on my hand, I impersonated House M.D. (Why did she do that? I don't know, sometimes Amelia gets out of control.) I thought it was so funny that I tried to do something similar in my lab this morning with Chelsie and Luke. As I started to go into a hypothesis like House would, I started to realize that their interest was fading fast. I tried to keep up my enthusiasm, but it got quiet. I just stopped half way through, and stared at the chalkboard. "I'm done. I'm not going to say anything else," I said. They both looked at my kind of stunned, probably wondering if they had offended me... but no, It was a direct result of my mental functions being too inept without breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home