Friday, September 01, 2006

09.01.06

1. Our son woke up last night screaming. It wasn't really screaming until he knew we were close, but none the less making enough noise that we couldn't ignore him. Amelia sent me downstairs to find the Tylenol. I start looking around and she's asking me from upstairs, "Have you found it yet?" "No. I can't find any pricelist I mean, tylenol." A few moments later she asks me again, "Have you found the Tylenol?" "No, I can't see any pricelists?!" Apparently, I was half awake and dreaming about work...

2. One time, shortly after Amelia and I had been married, we went to target and bought some goodies for a friday night. I bought soda, Jones Soda. I opened the first can and Amelia said, "Is there caffinee in that?" I perused the label, and to my disappointment there was. I downed the can anyway just so I could be satisfied. Later, I took the 12 pack of soda, and put it outside next to the car with a piece of paper that said, "FREE".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home