Thursday, August 10, 2006

Meatballs

I have been craving a meat ball sandwich. I even wrote on the dry-erase board "JORDY WANTS MEATBALLS!"

I didn't get my mid morning nap today. Well, I tried, but I was interrupted twice by Jonah, and once or twice by Amelia. When the alarm went off and I had to get in the shower, I was feeling pretty grumpy. I got dressed, ate lunch and headed out the door. I was exhausted.

I talked to Amelia twice from work, and both times she seemed like the day wasn't going very well for her. On the 2nd call 15 minutes before I left work, she said, "So are we going to eat left-overs tonight?" "Yea, sure" was my response. I didn't really care what we ate, and I didn't expect anything nice.

It was quite a surprise when I got home to find out that there were some meatballs in sauce simmering on the stove, and the "red plate" on the table. Amelia had managed to call her sister and get her to drop off a pound of beef, just so she could make me a meal I had been craving and one that she didn't want to eat!

There is nothing better than marriage... and meatballs.

2 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Christen said...

Awwww... you scored a great wife!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

That's a nice story dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home