Monday, July 31, 2006

Almost (au)GUS(t)

1. I have been getting a huge kick out of watching my co-workers slowly walk up to the candy bowl only to see that it's empty. Dan and I escalated our fun by dumping in some bbq flavored sun flower seeds, half a stick of Black Jack chewing gum, some really old star bursts, and a salt and pepper shaker. How would you feel if you were anticipating a few piece of chocolate only to find the above mentioned items? THIS IS AWESOME!

2. On Saturday, I chipped a tooth when I was eating a Big Hunk candy bar. (Serves me right in a way. What I mean by that is it's about time I felt some damage from eating too much candy. Thankfully it wasn't diabetes.) It was kind of weird how it happened. Amelia broke off a piece and handed it to me. I threw it in, chomped on it a few times, and then sent it down the chute. Well, afterwards I thought some of the taffy might have gotten stuck on my teeth. It didn't take long before I felt a small nick on a lateral incisor. A part of me has been lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home