Tuesday, February 21, 2006

boredom

Yesterday, I realized that I'm chronically bored. People tell me to make sure I get my rest but I think I'm getting too much. Since we only have one car, I don't get out much because Jordan has it for work and school. Pretty much, I sit around watching day-time tv. Yesterday, Jordan got home early because he doesn't work mondays and his class got out early. As he studied, I complained about being bored. He suggested lots of stuff to do around the house. Then he suggested we go to my parent's house. I was so excited to get out of the house I started to cry. Anyways, I can't wait to have this kid because at least I won't be bored anymore. I keep telling him to listen to his mother and come out but he's not been very obedient. Oh well, I guess it'll happen soon enough.

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Christen said...

You're so close... he's almost here!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home