Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Jordan's at BYU

No more community college for Jordan. We took some pictures around BYU so when he's done with school we can do a before/after scrapbook page.
Jordan's first day of school!!! Sporting his cool new lap-top backpack.

So lately, when I try to put jonah to bed he rolls over to his tummy and plays with the pictures on his sheet. On this occasion he somehow managed to get under the blanket and I couldn't resist taking a picture even though I didn't want to encourage the behavior. I love that kid.

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice butt shot.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Lauren and Bridger said...

What is up sheen. I glad you fould my blog. So what are you up to send me an E-mail, I'd love to hear from you. doctorbridger@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home