Sunday, March 19, 2006

Contamination

Well, Jonah has been having a hard time getting back up to his birth weight so I keep having to take him into the doctor for weigh-ins. Friday, Jordan was working so my mom took me up. The little guy got hungry sitting in the lobby so I started to feed him and sure enough they call us back 5 mins later. So I'm already kind of awkward but mom helps me be modest and make it back. Then we get to our little room and I have to stop feeding him and take his clothes off for the weigh -in. He was 9'2'. Yeah. He's pretty ticked as is cause his meals been interupted but we decided to change him while his clothes were off. Of course, he starts screaming even louder because his unit is getting cold. So while I'm starting to pull out the essentials of diapering, mom pulls off his diaper. She was too quick and jonah saw his chance pee went shooting everywhere. The poor kid got it all over himself, his chest, his face. Then when we thought he had stopped...he started all over again. The little table was soaked. My mom and I laughed hysterically and removed the little paper covering to hide the evidence. So the doctor takes forever to get in there which was good cause I finished feeding Jonah. Then I pass him off to mom to quickly burp him. What does Jonah do? He pukes all over the floor. The practically needed a haz-mat team in there after Jonah. My favorite thing about the whole trip though was when the doctor checked his ear. Without thinking I said, "There might be pee in that one." She responded, "Well, I've never heard that before." Over all it was one of my favorite trips to the doctor ever.

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Christen said...

That is hilarious!! Sounds like an adventure. I'm excited to meet little Jonah when you move to Utah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home