Thursday, March 23, 2006

Meant for each other

Well, there are things you probably shouldn't do...like cut your own hair. Tuesday, I decided to cut my hair. It turned out ok. I wasn't really satisfied though. So wednesday, I had Jordan cut my hair. I think it turned out suprisingly well. In fact, today, I went ahead and added some highlights. This is what I was thinking though. Jordan and I are perfect for each other. I don't know many women that would let there husbands cut their hair. And I definetly don't know many men willing to risk cutting their wives hair. We had a good time chopping away at my hair last night, and frankly, why spend a ton a money when you've got scissors and a comb at home.
So you be the judge, should Jordan be my new sylist? Or do I look like a boy? Or just a girl with a really bad cut?

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

I dig it. Yeah, I agree on your mutual compatability there. Of course I've always sensed some ruthless practicality in you two (-=

 

Post a Comment

<< Home