Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Messin' with Rubbish

Wow. I just woke up from the best nap ever. Wow. Amelia just woke up from the best nap ever. Wow. Jonah just woke up from a nap without crying. It makes taking the day off of work worth every cent I didn't make just to get some decent sleep.

Yes, the first couple of weeks of having a newborn have been hard. I'd like to say that our little burrito has been real easy to handle, but he hasn't. I'm sure he's had just as hard a time trying to understand us as we have him. Sometimes I'm startled by how much of a life long affair it is having kids. This morning I took Jonah to the outpatient testing center for the rest of his PKU testing to take place. The nurse who was going to "suck his blood" was a very sweet little old latin lady. She said she had 3 kids and all grown. I thought "Wow, I can't wait to say something like that". Raising kids and helping them learn how to be independent is the whole point. Well independent from the world, but more dependent on God. For now though... he needs someone to change his nappys.

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger bedelia said...

I'm glad you change his nappys...well at least when you are home. thanks. baby poo is yucky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home