Monday, March 20, 2006

On my mission, I knew an elder who was incredibly good at making everyone laugh while retaining his so-cal style. (He was actually from St. George) One way that he did it was by practicing adult humor. Adult humor, as he defined it, were jokes that only adults would laught at. It was captivating to watch him humorize some of the most stone cold members, all while eating a casserole or drinking kool-aid.

I've found myself lately telling lots of adult type jokes. Not only telling, but laughing at and enjoying as well. I don't think "man that was stupid". I now think more along the lines of, "WOW! Who can I tell that too?". I'm stepping into the adult zone... and I like it.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Jordy said...

Oh great, my husband is turning into a grandpa when his son is only 3 weeks old. I think it is the old men you work with at the temple that are doing it to you.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger bedelia said...

oops, that was me not jordy that wrote about "my husband."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home