Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Only In Tejas

So this past weekend, Jordan and I drove out to my parents house in Ft. Worth. They live in the city. Well, they are 5-10 miles from downtown Ft. Worth. Ft. Worth is a pretty major city. So I ask you, "Why would you see a horse tied up in someone's front yard?" The house is only a block or two from my parent's home so I had already discovered the residents to be hicks. If you hadn't noticed there is 50 gallon barrel suspended in the air next to the horse. They use that to practice riding bulls or bucking horses...I'm not sure which. Its been there for a while but the horse was new and I had wanted to get a picture of the barrel so I thought having a picture of a horse next to it would be even better.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Jordy said...

Sometimes I wonder if it's just out there for decoration. I've never seen anyone on the barrel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home