Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Pits of the Arms

We went to bed at 10pm on Monday, and I was so excited to wake up refreshed and ready to conquer the world. I fell fast asleep. When I woke up it was to feed Jonah around 5am. I got him out of bed and fed him 5oz. in 30 minutes flat. After a couple of good burps, I changed his diaper and had him back in bed, cooing himself to sleep at 6am. Then I jumped back into bed.

The next thing I remembered was the alarm going off around 6:43, or whatever I set it for. I hit a couple of buttons, thought it was good and passed out. At 7:47, I cracked my eyes open, saw the time and said, "Crap! I have to be in my biology class in 13 minutes!" I moved around trying to get out of bed. While I was doing that, Amelia was saying something to me. All I caught from her was, "Wipe your arm pits with a wet wipe before you leave". I had no idea what that meant. All I knew is that this cave man was on his way to the shower with aching ankles (something I've become accustomed to since I've started an exercise routine).

It wasn't until 11am or so that I found out what Amelia had meant. She meant for me to just take off, but I had made the decision to shower before I heard what she said. Oh, miscommunication...

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger bedelia said...

Baby wipes...I figured that was the quickest way to de-stink my husband and him still get to class on time.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Christen said...

Too funny, Amelia... but very smart as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home