Monday, May 01, 2006

A Size 2 or 1/4 of an inch.

There's something nice about not having to go to a barber shop to get my hair cut. It's probably the fact that it's cheap, and that if it gets messed up, you get what you paid for. I've had the luxury of cutting (the majority of) my own hair since I've been married. Amelia can help spot check it and make sure I didn't miss anything. However, I know not everyone has the ability to move their arms clear around their head and have someone help witht he process.

I've only seen a few haircuts in my life that I thought were really bad. On Sunday, I think I saw the one that tops them all off. We got to church just a few minutes before Sacrament meeting started and had to sit in the overflow. A couple in electric wheel chairs came over and asked us to move back. "No problem!" The gentlemen passed out the programs, and they situated themselves right in front of us.

I got a nice long look at the back of his head. It had recently been shaved on a size 2 with hairclippers. There was a long piece of hair right near his crown, and a big bush of hair just to the front of his ear, almost like a miniature side burn. The more I stared, the more imperfections I saw (kind of ironic... I think we all do that). I just wanted to reach over and say, "Hey, I'll come over and cut your hair for free!", but I didn't... probably because I don't know how cool 'in-home hair cutting' is with the male population.

Right now I'm formatting Amelia's laptop... SHHHHH! Don't tell her!

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger bedelia said...

Maybe he's trying to grow rat-tails in new and original places.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home