Tuesday, July 25, 2006

This is blues power!

  1. Talked to a guy I work with about his philosophy on life. I don’t buy philosophy for a number of reasons. 1. It seems like philosophy questions way too much, because it is constantly questioning everything! 2. I couldn’t be happy that way; I don’t know how anyone can. 3. Do I exist?
  2. Never sit on the front row in the Provo temple unless you’re ready to tilt your head all the way back during the film.
  3. August is almost here. That’s like February for the second half of the year.
  4. I started reading Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith. I’ve attempted it a couple of times and I’ve never gotten through it. This may take me 2 months to get through, but I'm optimistic about the outcome it can have.

2 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

"The wise man is he who constantly wonders afresh."

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Jordy said...

Wise men apply their hearts to understanding, too (Mos 12:27). They don't keep rejecting truth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home