Friday, July 28, 2006

Tunnels Under BYU

This morning I got a complete tour of the basement of the Harold B. Lee Library. It took well over 30 minutes to walk through. It's an immense work of pipes, fan rooms, and electrical work that spans from the elevators at the north of the building all the way to what I believe is an entrance to the basement of the ASB. I found a door that I think would have gotten us into the ASB, but someone had written on the side of the door, "ALARMED DOOR". At one point, we went through a door and entered some concrete hallway that was completely black. My supervisor said, "Go ahead and walk down there and tell me when you get to the end." I started walking after I saw K go, but he stopped then scared the beejeebee's out of me. Since I have to visit part of the basement every day, I'm going to bring a camera in on Monday and get some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home