Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Moving Boxes

I love moving. I love packing. I love organizing. I love throwing things away. I love remembering. I love new places. I love new people. I can't wait to get to Utah. My only worry is a 20hr drive with a 2.5 month old cute little boy. I still can't wait though. I can't wait to go on a roadtrip to Idaho and see Grandma Sheen...err...Great Grandma Sheen and Great Uncle Max and my sister Ruthanne and Larry and Alex and Ella. Plus all the peeps in Utah. 15 days till the road trip starts.

3 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Jordy said...

15 Days!!!!!!!

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

When I move back to Provo you are in charge.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Christen said...

I'm with you on the new place, new people- but I'm not looking forward to the packing and moving! The pitocin really wasn't that bad!??? I don't know- I just want her to come on her own, ya know? I can suck it up for a little while longer! :) Good luck with the moving. That means I get to SEE YOU SOON!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home